Rey Valley International School
Admission to the school starts around September for all grades. Minimum age for admission to the school is 3 years. For further information or an appointment to visit our school, please call at 8293809261 or you may write us.
Please note that we have a selective admissions program-applicants go through a review process and are not automatically enrolled simply by virtue of applying.
Students are enrolled as day scholars only.
Admission is granted on the basis of the school admission policy.
- Availability of seats
- Age of student
- Acceptance of the RVIS standard terms and conditions for studies at the school
- successful completion of the school's admission process
To register for admission the following need to be submitted.
- Payment for the Application Pack
- Duly filled Pre-school Baseline Information
- Duly filled Application Form
- Duly filled Family Information Form, Medical Report, Field Trip and Parental Consent Form
- Original Tranfer Certificate from previous school(if applicable)
- Photocopy of Scholastic Record of the results of the previous year (if applicable)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- 4 Photos of the student and 2 photos of each parent
- Payment of fees
Our aim is to provide cordial atmosphere for interaction, during which the applicant will be allowed the opportunity to display his/her academic strengths, communication skills, social skills, extracurricular interests. This is very integral part of our admission procedure.The aim of the interaction is to find out what the student knows, understands and enjoys. Parents are also required to participate in the interaction, which is always conducted in a cordial environment. At the time of interaction you are required to bring:
1. Original documents with copies attached to the Admission Form for verification
2. Samples of the student's school work in the form of exercise books, portfolio etc.
- Nursery 3 years
- LKG 4 years
- UKG 5 years
- Grade 1 6 years
- Grade 2 7 years
- Grade 3 8 years
- Grade 4 9 years.
- Grade 5 10 years
Grant of admissionOn the spot admission is granted to a students if he/she satisfies all the provisions of the Admission criteria and on payment of the requisite fee. The admission status will be considered provisional till the required fee payment is duly made following the submission of the necessary documents. The new student will be permitted to attend school only after the original copy of the transfer certificate is submitted to the school office.
Healthy meals support schools' core mission of education, especially when it comes to boosting students' concentration, focus and cognitive function.
Love & Care
We focus on the whole child and giving them the nurturing and unconditional attention needed to develop at their individual paces in all areas.
We ensure to provide a safe, comfortable and efficient transport service to our children. There is no compromise with the safety aspects and the guidelines are strictly adhered too.